Wednesday, June 8, 2016

P.B.L refletion- Makayla

Makayla
My Creature is
An Arctic fox
Some things I needed to consider about my creature:
They like to sleep in a cozy hole, make them catch their food by themselves, holes to hide in, they live in the Arctic. Water for them to drink.
My enclosure has these special features for my pet:
A little cozy bed/hole a tramp for getting their pouncing levels up, a swing, and some holes in the ground to hide in from predators. A seesaw to get them to practise catching their food in their own mouth.
What I am pleased about:
About how my tree turned out and how I added the pastel to make a cool effect on it too. Also how I got the tule from home and made it look like big chunks of snow here and there.
What I have found tricky: Attaching the tule to the base of the trampoline with sellotape.  Also attaching the tree branch to my tree. As well as when I was painting trying not to get paint on the tule .                                                                                        
What I would like to improve:  Stabilizing my tree branch that snapped I while I was explaining what I made. I would also like to improve on adding a bit more detail and stick to one place at a time.

Makayla.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment