Friday, June 10, 2016

Being a Goldfish 🐠

Dear Owner my name is Goldie, Goldie the Goldfish this is me.


You may think that feeding me isn't the best thing or my size of myself as a pet too but seriously you don’t have to feed me until I get too FAT! Just because im so small doesn't mean you can’t keep me as a pet. Oh and a warning please don’t get me unless you don’t have a Cat because last time I had a home, my bowl slipped off a little table and the Cat nearly well GOT ME FOR THEIR DINNER!  Also it’s not that hard to look after pet Goldfish, all you need is: a Fish bowl or tank (optional), fish food (feed at least 5 times a day) and of course a Goldfish. Okay cleaning the tank well that's a very important thing to remember too, so put some clean water in it  then don’t forget when cleaning a fish tank or bowl remember to TAKE THE FISH OUT OF IT. Put the Goldfish in a big plastic bag or If you have a spare container. Another thing is that people need to remember to keep their fish entertained so for example, maybe buy a plastic pirate ship and some seaweed too. If at some stage your fish or myself gets bored of that stuff that I mentioned before, get it another friend or 2 fish all getta long pretty good. So remember Im waiting for you at the S.P.C.A. And just a reminder: PLEASE DON’T FLUSH ME DOWN THE TOILET. Thank you🐠


Sincerely Goldie 🐠    

No comments:

Post a Comment