Friday, June 10, 2016

Sad Dog πŸ•

This is me, Im Doge Screenshot 2016-05-24 at 10.22.54 AM.png


Why do people have to be so mean to me and my fellow doggy friends? It makes me feel sad and slightly angry too. I love running around crazily outside while chewing on my favourite multi coloured bone shaped toy but why do you have to take that away from me. Im so sorry for doing my business inside from now on I won’t do it inside. Yes I get REALLY HUNGRY so I snatch stuff off your plate but I promise I won’t do it again. I just can’t help stealing food because I'm ALWAYS starving then when you lock me up I start howling my head off “RRROOOWWW” Then before you know it I'm kicked out of that home and put in the S.P.C.A for at least a year. I also miss cuddling with my owners to. But just a reminder I'm always waiting for you to adopt me:πŸ•


Sincerely Mr Cuddles 🐾🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment